Combined Termite & Building Inspection Bundle
$550 or $695
BUILDING AND TERMITE INSPECTION BUNDLES
Combined Termite Inspection & Building Inspection (Structural) Bundle
Combined Termite Inspection & Building Inspection (Premium) Bundle
When it comes to making sure that the home you have..or the home you're about to purchase..is safe, sound and secure, you can't go past a Combined Inspection! Combining these critical inspections ensures you can make a truly informed decisions about the home you live in..or are about to purchase. Finding the right business that provides Building and Termite Inspections in Perth is invaluable for making your environment safe.
A) Our Pre-Purchase Building Inspection (Premium)
This is carried out according to AS 4349.1. This inspection is focused on structure faults within the building which have lost their designed structural integrity.
- Electrical fittings, power points and light fittings
- Plumbing fixtures and fittings, including vanities and sinks, baths, toilets and all taps
- Appliances, including ovens, cooktop, rangehood and air-conditioning
- RCD safety switches and smoke detectors
- Windows and doors
- Roofing, facia, gutters, downpipes, eaves and barges
- Vents and skylights
- Cabinets and benchtops to kitchen, bathrooms and laundry
- Boundary fencing and retaining walls
- Driveways and pathways
- Surface water drainage
- The Interior of the building
- The sub floor space
- The roof space
- The exterior of the building
- The roof exterior
b) termite inspection
When buying a home, it pays to do your groundwork. This is particularly important when it comes to inspecting for termites, as termites always work from the ground up. Often the damage isn’t immediately evident, being hidden deep within foundation footings, wall frames or even the roof timbers.
Please also note: Double storey homes or homes valued over $500,000 may require a separate quote.